When activated, gateways work together and exchange EnOcean telegrams with each other.
This means that it is enough to learn the sensors/actuators in a single gateway – all other gateways (e.g. on the floor) deliver the telegrams received by them.
- Sensor data can be stored on an optional SD card.
This means that the gateway starts up after a power failure with the last saved measurement value, instead of default values.
As a result, the lights start in the last active state and temperature control loops start with the last measured temperature.
The special industrial-grade SD card is inserted into the slot on the side of the gateway.
- Data points are displayed directly in airConfig and can be edited.
Changes in airConfig affect the BACnet side and vice versa.
- Easy sensor replacement – all settings and names are preserved, only the EnOcean ID is swapped.
Additional Features to come (Q3/23):
- Integration into cloud solutions through MQTT
- Native support for Thermokon LoRaWAN sensors in combination with the UG65 LoRaWAN Gateway.
LoRaWAN telegrams are exchanged via MQTT and converted from the STC-BACnet IP V4 into BACnet data points.
- Native support of the STC-LRW bridge, which sends EnOcean telegrams via LoRaWAN.
This extends the range of EnOcean sensors for kilometers and allows EnOcean products to be used in a LoRaWAN network.