The innovative enclosures of the USE family are setting new standards: Mounting of sensors is easier, faster and more comfortable than ever before. USE makes the decisive difference.
EASY TO INSTALL
USE – an intelligent and flexible mounting solution – no matter if for temperature, humidity, air quality or pressure sensors: the USE devices enable various mounting methods: with clip, plate, flange or even rail-mounted.
For best possible application flexibility the enclosures of the USE family have various modular inserts and cable glands as well as corresponding changeable sealing inserts.
- Intelligent and various mounting options
(clip, flange, base, thermowell)
- Exchangeable inserts (M20/M25)
- Modularized mounting
Saving of time
- Werkzeugloses Öffnen, Schließen und Montieren
- Entnehmbare Kabeleinführung
- Mehr Montagefreiheit
Easy to install
- Hinged cover (captive) with
- No screws required / self-locking
- Quick terminal connection
*up to 50% less installation time compared to previous enclosure types and other sensors on the market
- High-resolution coloured display
- Application-specific, exchangeable inserts and cable glands
- Visualization of device status and measured values using traffig light function (TLF)
- Modular platform consisting of base and option PCBs
- Threshold switch relays
- Live-zero-signal (e.g. 1..10 V)
- Modbus and BACnet compatibility
- Output signals 0..10 V and 4..20 mA
- Configuration via „USEapp“ (Thermokon® APP)
All „USEapp“ based products are supplied with a fully functional standard configuration. Via the „USEapp“ it is possible to extend the range of use and to adapt the configuration individually to application requirements. A Bluetooth® dongle is required for configuration via the „USEapp“ (sold separately).
Please find more information about the USEapp here