Elegant, valuable, innovative: thanos EVO – The new room operating unit by Thermokon ...
... convinces with its modern design consisting of clear lines and a high-resolution 4.8" touch screen with a glass surface (available in black and white). The outstanding touch&feel of the premium solution makes “thanos EVO” the first choice for high-quality and design oriented facilities.
Thanks to innovative features, room control with thanos EVO is simple, intuitive and suitable for all requirements. In addition to temperature and humidity, the two air quality parameters CO2 and VOC are also measured; furthermore external sensor values can be displayed through the BUS communication. The visualization of short text messages and the use of 2D-room graphics, which, for example, make switching the light ON/OFF more convenient for different users, also support the intuitive operation of typical functions.
Further features include an ECO function and convenient blind control.Configuration is also extremely simple: All device parameters can be adapted to the conditions through RS485 Modbus interface or via App in conjunction with a Bluetooth dongle. Additional window contacts, card switches or motion detectors can be integrated by means of a digital input. The sophisticated enclosure design of “thanos EVO” ensures efficient installation with reliable protection of sensitive components and precise measurement results.
The new enclosures provide new-to-the-market features. They combine easy and quick mounting by tool-free wiring and removable terminals. The separation of cover and bottom enables the mounting of the upper part with the electronic components after completion of all construction works. The smart housing design with integrated sensor channels ensures precise measurement results. The configuration of the "thanos EVO" is very simple: several parameters can be adapted to the individual room conditions through BUS communication or App using Bluetooth.
- Intuitive and comfortable user interface to control room climate, lighting and shading
- Individual scenes can be defined and called
- 2D room graphics to control lights and blinds
- Representation of individual logos (hotel, company logo, etc.)
- Integration of up to four sensors in one device (temperature, relative humidity, CO2 and VOC)
- ECO mode for an energy-efficient room control
- Clear visualization of values with trend logs and traffic light indication
- High-resolution 4,8” Touch screen with a real glass surface
- Digital input for external sensors/detectors (presence detector, window contact, etc.)
- Available in black and white
RS485 Modbus, BACnet, LON, KNX