Guideline for Applicants
The first impression counts!
Missing documents or spelling mistakes soon become a criterion for exclusion in the application process. Therefore, pause a moment to study our guideline for applications.
In any case the application shall be made in written.
Your application can be sent through e-mail (preferred) or by post.
Thermokon Sensortechnik GmbH
- Motivation for job application
- Important personal key data
- Up to date passport photo
- In case of application to one of our job applications or unsolicited application, please indicate your desired salary/wage
- Chronologically sorted professional development
- Special skills and talents
References / School Reports / Sample Works:
- Latest job references and/or school reports
- Sample work – if available
If you apply by e-mail please note the following:
- If possible convert all documents in a PDF (to guarantee that your documents can be opened)
- Take care that your attachments do not exceed the file size of 10MB
- Please state „Application“ as well as the title of the job you are applying for in the subject line
- Please remember that the text in your e-mail also gives a first impression of yourself!
Applications for a practical training and final thesis should be sent at least 3 months in advance to enable an optimal planning and support.
By reason that each application needs to go through several stages, the process of decision making may last some weeks.
Firstly, all application documents will be sighted by our HR Department, and an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you via e-mail.
If your application documents are complete and match the position at Thermokon, they will be distributed internally to the responsible department. If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited to a job interview.
We ask for your patience during this process and are delighted about your interest in Thermokon.