EasySens® – airScan
airScan – Measuring and Monitoring
Red, yellow, green. airScan: Thermokon’s field strength measuring system for easy planning and reliazation of EasySens® projects. The traffic light colours clearly indicate the signal strength (RRSI) and offer a sound guideline for optimal location of transmitters and receivers. Details can easily be viewed via airScan. On a clearly structured surface all telegrams received are transparently listed and are allocated to the corresponding product.
The latest airScan brochure can be viewed here
Advantages of airScan
- Transmitting range planning and determination of optimal device location
- Monitoring function for easy evaluation of RF telegrams
- Logging, repeater function and possibility of remote maintenance
- Data export for further process/analysis in CSV-, XML- or XLS data formats
- Generation and transmission of EnOcean telegrams
- Status detection of product ID, field strength and manufacturers of integrated products
- Full support of EEP2.6.3 standards
Generation of Telegrams
Easy, flexible, uncomplicated – airScan makes your telegram generation extra convenient.
- Abstraction of all EnOcean profiles of a predefined EEP selection by means of a configurator
- Definition of requested telegram contents via input fields
- Easy generation and quick transmission of telegrams
For more information about airScan please click here
For the utilization of data gained, airScan offers a broad spectrum of possibilities.
- Thorough evaluation of telegrams (data bytes, RSSI values, sub telegrams etc.)
- Decoding of measuring values
- Background saving of all telegrams received
- Possibility of automated data routing to a FTP server, an e-Mail account or data export
airScan in application (short film)
The following shows different applications and benefits of the field strength measuring range airScan:
Selection of optimal antenna location
By means of the structured surface all telegrams and product information received are clearly displayed.
Measuring of field strength and evaluation of telegrams
airScan is designed for transmitting range planning and determination of the optimal mounting place of sensors and receivers.
Logging and report function
Data logged (RSSI level, time, ID-No., subtelegrams, status, data byte etc.) can be sent as a report to a FTP server or via e-mail.
In order to optimize the transmission quality repeaters can be used to amplify the radio signal.
airScan can simulate a repeater function. Thus, the optimal mounting place for repeaters can be found.
airScan Software for Windows (.zip file):
airScan Software for MAC OS X (.zip file):