Differential Pressure / Volume Flow Transducer – DPA+
DPA – Flexibility in perfection due to MultiRange-technology
Accurate and reliable: Thanks to high quality components the differential pressure transmitter DPA+ can combine high accuracy with high pressure safety (up to 400 kPa bursting pressure).
The USE enclosure enables a fast access to all device installations. Another highlight of the DPA+ are the eight selectable measuring ranges.
In addition, DPA+ is available with LCD and/or RS485 Modbus interface. The set parameters are also indicated. Thus, the measuring values can be easily verified. The DPA+ also outputs the volume flow as a second analog output signal.
Note: Bluetooth dongle is necessary for configuration via USEapp.
The brochure of the DPA+ can be viewed here
Advantages and Highlights
- Eight selectable measuring ranges (MultiRange),
each measuring range is calibrated separately
- High accuracy:
DPA250: ±1 Pa at measuring range < 250 Pa
DPA2500: ±5 Pa at measuring range < 500 Pa
DPA7000: ±10 Pa at measuring range < 2000 Pa
- Optional with automated zero point calibration
- High pressure safety (up to 400 kPa bursting pressure)
- Break- and schock proved hinged cover housing,
protective class IP65
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting
- Staggered pressure connectors to avoid a bending of the wires
- Optional display for reading of measuring values
- Available with RS485 Modbus output
For further technical information about the DPA+ please click here
1 Device – 2 Measurands – 8 Measuring Ranges
The differential pressure transducer DPA+ is available in three different types having 8 adjustable measuring ranges. In addition, the output of the volume flow is possible as a second analog output signal. Available outputs: 2x 0..10 V, 2x 4..20 mA or RS485 Modbus