EasySens® – airConfig
airConfig – Commissioning Made Easy
The use of EnOcean RF telegrams makes it possible: airConfig enables comfortable parameterization of your EasySens® devices by means of special remote commissioning commands. No more direct interaction and tiresome accessing of devices in buildings. Save a sginificant amount of time.
The latest airConfig brochure can be viewed here
A list of all airConfig-enabled devices can be found here
Advantages of airConfig
- Easy configuration via RF
- Setting of configuration properties – e.g. waking-up cycles, measuring values or functions of input/outputs – configuration parameters are taken over into the device setting instantly
- Saving of configuration properties
- Clear and centralized availability of system information
- Easy maintenance and support
Flexibility and Safety
Various airConfig features are flexible and safe.
- Structured product listing by means of device IDs
- Change of product functions even at inaccessible mounting places
- Change of specifications and parameterization on-site or via remote maintenance
- Password protected configuration of actuators
For more information about airConfig please click here
Installation and Configuration
Comfort is the center of focus when installing and configuring devices via airConfig:
- Configuration of measured variables (EEP) and sensor parameters
- Learning-in of sensors by Drag&Drop via RF (Remote Management)
- Saving of time (configuration via Copy&Paste)
- Remote access to product and project information
- Possibility of parameterization (timer, intervals, telegram repetitions)
- Selection of measuring range and individual naming of sensors
- Identification function via visual and acoustic feedback
airConfig in application (short film)
The following shows different applications and benefits of the airConfig software:
airConfig is a comfortable tool to configure device parameters, to learn-in transmitters to receivers and to read out parameters wirelessly.
By means of a pre-configuration the possibility for changing measuring ranges or adapting transmitting cycles is enabled.
This video pictures:
- Drag&Drop function for easy learning-in of sensors
- Saving of time by a parallel allocation of parameters to several devices
- Various options of individual hardwares (e.g. STC-DO)
- Individual designation of sensors
- Coded data communication
This video shows the benefits of airConfig by means of a parameterization (using the example thanos).
airConfig enables the setting of new parameters in the software. They are directly transmitted to the device by RF. In addition, the measuring ranges of sensors can be changed via the software.