StudyPLUS – Combination of Theory and Practice
Thermokon puts special emphasis on a sound education and apprenticeship. Therefore, the permanent employment of our young talents and their professional development enjoys top priority.
Thermokon is a longtime partner of the Technological University Mittelhessen, THM, which offers the innovative dual study program "StudyPlus". The programme is characterised by the unique combination of theory (study) and practice (profession).
Students are enrolled at the Technical University and are employed by the company simultaneously. Competent Mentors are provided for each course of studies and guarantee professional assistance and support.
Thermokon offers this unique combination for the following courses of studies:
- Engineering, branch Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineer, branch Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering, branch Electrical Engineering
- Process Management
The benefits of StudyPlus for both, the company and the student, are obvious:
- Promotion of young academics
- Permanent combination of theory and practice
- Immediate implementation of knowledge in professional practice
- Demand-oriented studies
- Building relationships between students and companies
- Platform for exchange of knowledge and promotion of research projects
We look forward to receiving your application (to be forwarded to our HR Department) – also gladly via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.